Sometimes, separating the construction site from the facility isn’t enough. In those times, TuffWrap’s Hybrid Walls offer extra protection. TuffWrap’s Hybrid Walls blend the versatility of C.O.R.E. Frameless Walls with the structural rigidity of framed walls.
TuffWrap’s Hybrid Walls are:
Hybrid Walls are reinforced by prefabricated metal braces that are modular in design for clean, easy installation. TuffWrap offers two types of Hybrid Dust Walls. Our standard Hybrid Walls have a 4’ tall TuffPanel base attached to protect against scuffs and punctures. Our Industrial Hybrid Walls are reinforced with 8’ tall plywood sheets to accommodate areas with heavy foot or vehicle traffic.
Benefits of Hybrid Walls include:
- Cost-effective and durable.
- Help maintainin a professional appearance.
- Protecting inventory in warehouse and retail settings.
- Extra protection during for high traffic areas.
TuffWrap understands that some projects can be more challenging than others. That’s why we offer custom solutions to make working around C.O.R.E. Frameless Walls easier than ever. Door customizations include pocket doors designed to easily slide open and closed, and zipper doors that can be customized to any size.
View our Case Study
- When a major food manufacturer was faced with two simultaneous production line overhauls, their general contractor and TuffWrap Installations Inc. successfully partnered to protect the customer’s facilities from cross contamination during both long term construction projects.
Click here to read the full case study.</p style=”color:white”>