Need a tougher temporary wall? TuffWrap’s Hybrid Walls offer completely sealed protection from contamination with support from a reinforced base.
TuffWrap’s Hybrid Walls defined:
They are a combination of TuffWrap’s versatile C.O.R.E. Frameless Walls® with a structured base.
They are stronger than C.O.R.E. Frameless Walls, but less hassle to install than traditional walls.
Hybrid Walls do not contain studs; instead, they are comprised of a pre-manufactured metal brace that is modular in design for clean and easy installation.
TuffWrap also offers an Industrial Hybrid Wall (IHW) which is an evolution of TuffWrap’s Hybrid Wall™. The base of this wall is constructed of an 8 foot high piece of plywood, supported by metal braces to provide additional strength and security. The top of the wall is completed using a C.O.R.E. Frameless Wall®. This temporary barrier is ideal for building renovations or expansions with a significant amount of traffic or exterior exposure.
- Ensuring stability and resilience in high traffic areas
- Meeting facility requirements for USDA-compliant materials
- Preventing accidental issues in areas where heavy duty machinery is used
- Providing a more rigid separation during renovations where poly may not be enough
- 100% Waterproof
- Fiberglass Free
- Unsupportive of Mold, Mildew, or Bacterial Growth
- Chemically Inert
- Green Building (scrap can be recycled as grade #7)
- Food-grade safe for food, beverage, and pharmaceutical facilities
Overall, the Hybrid Wall™ provides the same benefits as our C.O.R.E. Frameless Wall. It serves as a separation between the work area and construction zone, while also offering rigidity for extra protection. Custom door solutions are also available for installation with this wall system.
no images were found