Need a tougher temporary wall? TuffWrap’s Hybrid Walls offer completely sealed protection from contamination with support from a reinforced base.
TuffWrap’s Hybrid Walls defined:
They are a combination of TuffWrap’s versatile C.O.R.E. Frameless Walls® with a structured base.
They are stronger than C.O.R.E. Frameless Walls, but less hassle to install than traditional walls.
Hybrid Walls do not contain studs; instead, they are comprised of a pre-manufactured metal brace that is modular in design for clean and easy installation.
TuffWrap also offers an Industrial Hybrid Wall (IHW) which is an evolution of TuffWrap’s Hybrid Wall™. The base of this wall is constructed of an 8 foot high piece of plywood, supported by metal braces to provide additional strength and security. The top of the wall is completed using a C.O.R.E. Frameless Wall® or Shrink Wrap. This temporary barrier is ideal for building renovations or expansions with a significant amount of traffic or exterior exposure.
- Ensuring stability and resilience in high traffic areas
- Meeting facility requirements for USDA-compliant materials
- Preventing accidental issues in areas where heavy duty machinery is used
- Providing a more rigid separation during renovations where poly may not be enough
- 100% Waterproof
- Fiberglass Free
- Unsupportive of Mold, Mildew, or Bacterial Growth
- Chemically Inert
- Green Building (scrap can be recycled as grade #7)
- Food-grade safe for food, beverage, and pharmaceutical facilities
Overall, the Hybrid Wall™ provides the same benefits as our C.O.R.E. Frameless Wall. It serves as a separation between the work area and construction zone, while also offering rigidity for extra protection. Custom door solutions are also available for installation with this wall system.