From data centers to grain elevators, performing construction or reroofing while avoiding static is a top priority. Fortunately, TuffWrap has worked extensively in static-sensitive areas, and all of our dust and debris containment solutions feature an antistatic additive to keep your facility safe from Electrostatic Discharges (ESDs).
Roofing over a sensitive data area needs to be replaced.
SmartSeam® Suspended Cover is antistatic, as well as protective against dust and debris.
Storm damage prompts repairs to a grain elevator.
Hybrid Walls provide rigid protection against volatile dust and debris.
Scheduled wall repairs around a server room threaten contamination.
A Total Enclosure combines SmartSeam® and C.O.R.E. Frameless Walls to protect the entire facility.
- TuffWrap has spent decades innovating on the best solutions for static-sensitive areas.
- Each job is tailored to fit the site’s challenges and project duration.
- TuffWrap’s product solutions are also antimicrobial, antistatic, and flame resistant.
- SmartSeam® suspended cover is compliant with the International Fire and Building Codes, and classified to UL 723S for installation below fire sprinklers.
- TuffWrap EXT is designed to extent the construction season by defending against wind and weather.
- TuffWrap Installations is the most innovative interior protection company, providing dynamic solutions for any indoor or outdoor project requiring dust and debris containment.