TuffWrap® stays a pioneer in the Interior Protection industry by working as a team to keep innovation and safety in the forefront of what we do every day.
Addressing our clients’ challenges:
- By focusing on developing solutions that meet our clients’ individual project needs, we are constantly finding new ways to evolve and improve our products and services.
- We use a flame resistant, antistatic and antimicrobial poly material which is particularly important in sensitive environments.
- We developed and install the first suspended cover product Classified by UL to 723S for installation below fire sprinklers.
- We continue to expand the functionality of our temporary walls to meet the critical requirements of the complex facilities we work in.
Putting safety first:
- We have established an in-house Safety Committee, which manages and updates our safety policies and processes. Our safety committee is certified by the State of PA.
- We require all installers, crew leaders and Project Managers/Estimators to maintain OSHA-10/OSHA-30 certification.
- We have an OSHA certified trainer on staff.
- We have developed our own safety program called “Raise the Awareness” which is used at every job site in addition to standard JHA/SPA requirements.
Teamwork makes it all happen:
- Regional Sales Managers available nationwide to help clients’ plan for interior protection.
- Project Manager/Estimators located regionally to estimate and manage projects.
- Fully staffed headquarters dedicated to the details of each project.
- 100% Employee Installation Team always onsite.